PVC has been around for a long time now, but the modern windows and doors available today from Aire Valley Glass have come a very long way from the ungainly looks of the original PVC designs. We manufacture a highly insulated, energy-efficient system, in a wide choice of colours and grained finishes, with concealed weatherproof gaskets and high security locking systems to provide windows that look great and also stand the test of time.
Our casement window system combines leading energy efficiency performance and aesthetics with ease of use and minimal maintenance. It features recycled PVC in the core of the profile with 100% virgin PVC external faces, to ensure a quality visual finish but with more environmentally responsible benefits, as well as better insulation.
The benefits of installing PVCu windows are numerous
- Maintenance Free design – no treating or painting that is associated with traditional timber windows
- Ease of upkeep – PVCu designs are much easier to clean; simply wipe with a soapy cloth. They also require only regular oiling
- Longer lasting – PVCu windows will not rot like traditional windows can, and so will have a longer, more durable lifespan
- Attractive slim line profile maximises glass area of the window, and our range of different colous and grained profiles give windows that are every bit as attractive as their wooden counterparts
- The multi-chamfered profile construction is ideal for reducing heat loss in your home
- Reinforcement – improves strength and security
- Energy Efficiency – reduce heating costs by being much bore thermally insulating than traditional windows, especially when fitted with low emissivity glass such as Pilkington K products
A Choice of Colour
Whether you want the classic look of white casement windows, a natural woodgrain look, or a bold, modern finish, Aire Valley Glass offers a wide range of colour options for your windows and doors, to give your home a unique look. You can also choose to have a colour outside with a white internal finish to keep rooms light. Some of our colour options are shown below:
Aire Valley Glass has been manufacturing and installing PVC windows for over 30 years, and we pride ourselves on providing the very best quality materials, fitting and afterservice for all our products.
Flush Casement windows
If a casement window is a little modern for your tastes, we also offer a flush casement PVC window that gives the traditional aesthetics of timber, but with the modern perfomance of a PVC window. The square cut joints are designed to mimic a timber frame construction, and the dummy sashes give a perfectly balanced slightline that looks virtually indistinguishable from a timber window. Traditional furniture, and the option of surface-mounted Georgian bars complete the look.
no images were found
PVC Sash Windows
Traditional sash windows are aesthetically very pleasing, especially in period homes, cottages, farmhouses etc. However, as they age they become draughty and require frequent maintenance to retain their looks and appeal. They can also become rattly and noisy. Instead of replacing such windows with modern PVCu alternatives we can supply and fit PVCu sliding sash windows, in a choice of colour, thus providing the perfect blend of aesthetics, durability and ease of maintenance. We can also supply and fit wooden sash windows incorporating double glazed units and low emissivity glass.
no images were found
All our windows are manufactured to the latest Building Regulations and Fensa regulations for heat retention and thermal efficiency. From Insulated frames, to low ‘e’ thermal double and triple glazed units, as well as a choice of energy ratings, when you buy PVC, Aluminium or Timber windows from Aire Valley Glass you can be confident that your home will be secure, insulated and future-proof.
More information on low ‘e’ glass can be found on the links below: