All of our PVCu products are made using the proven Synseal Shield profile range. We offer three main colours of profile; traditional white, classic Rosewood woodgrain or Light Oak woodgrain. We have a full range of Artisan coloured woodgrain profiles from stock, or if you’re feeling adventurous, we can provide a besoke colouring service to any RAL or Farrow & Ball colour.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Coloured Woodgrain Windows
We now also supply and install additional colours and woodgrains for windows, please click here for more information
The benefits of installing PVCu windows are numerous
- Maintenance Free design – no treating or painting that is associated with traditional timber windows
- Ease of upkeep – PVCu designs are much easier to clean; simply wipe with a soapy cloth. They also require only regular oiling
- Longer lasting – PVCu windows will not rot like traditional windows can, and so will have a longer, more durable lifespan
- Attractive slim line profile maximises glass area of the window, and our range of different colous and grained profiles give windows that are every bit as attractive as their wooden counterparts
- The multi-chamfered profile construction is ideal for reducing heat loss in your home
- Reinforcement – improves strength and security
- Energy Efficiency – reduce heating costs by being much bore thermally insulating than traditional windows, especially when fitted with low emissivity glass such as Pilkington K products
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Traditional sash windows are aesthetically very pleasing, especially in period homes, cottages, farmhouses etc. However, as they age they become draughty and require frequent maintenance to retain their looks and appeal. They can also become rattly and noisy. Instead of replacing such windows with modern PVCu alternatives we can supply and fit PVCu sliding sash windows, in a choice of colour, thus providing the perfect blend of aesthetics, durability and ease of maintenance. We can also supply and fit wooden sash windows incorporating double glazed units and low emissivity glass.
All our windows are manufactured to the latest Building Regulations and Fensa regulations for heat retention and thermal efficiency. From Insulated frames, to low ‘e’ thermal double and triple glazed units, as well as a choice of energy ratings, when you buy PVC, Aluminium or Timber windows from Aire Valley Glass you can be confident that your home will be secure, insulated and future-proof.
More information on low ‘e’ glass can be found on the links below: